How To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria
Everyone wants to make money but not everyone can get dirty (yeah you heard me right). If I were to ask you if you wanted to make money, you will definitely yes, after all everyone want to be rich, but if I asked can start a charcoal business, only God know what your answer will be. If I were to say for every bag of charcoal you export, you will get some dollars, I am sure I will get a more favorable response (from a few people though).
The charcoal industry in Nigeria is a multi-billion industry which attracts some degree of grants from the government in order to sustain it.
In order to start exporting Charcoal, you need the following;
- Have some capital to start.
- Register your business with CAC.
- Meet the exporting requirements from the government regulatory agencies on charcoal export business.
- You need to be equipped with the rudiments of the principles that guide Charcoal export.
- Search for foreign buyers
- Get a steady supplier to ensure that you do not run out of supplies due to an increase in demand.
- Follow the global pricing of the Charcoal and know where it is needed the most so as to establish contacts in those countries.